2382-12 17th Edition Course
- Full Time Duration: Experienced/ No experience - 3 days / 5 days – Monday to Friday.
- Part Time Duration: Experienced/ No experience - 1½ weekends / 2 weekends – Saturdays & Sundays. Read more
- Best Price Guaranteed!
- Flexible Payment Plan
- NO HIDDEN FEES
- Call now to Register - 0208 9057079 or please fill out the Enquiry Form
- LIMITED PLACES!!!
What is the City & Guilds 2382 17th Edition Wiring Regulations?
The 17th Edition training course is aimed at those who are already working in the electro-technical sector whose duties may include the design, installation, inspection, testing, certification and maintenance of electrical systems.
The course explains the application of the IET Wiring Regulations BS7671: June 2008 (2011), and details the correct safe and efficient methods to follow so they comply with the latest version.
What will you learn?
- Understand the scope, object and fundamental principles of BS7671
- Understand the definitions used within BS7671
- Understand how to assess the general characteristic of electrical installations
- Understand the requirements of Protection for safety for electrical installations
- Understand the requirements for Selection and erection of equipment for electrical installations
- Understand the requirements of Inspection and testing of electrical installations
- Understand the requirements of special installations or locations as identified in BS7671
- Understand the information contained within the appendices of BS7671
If you have no experience or qualifications you will need to do the 5 day course. If you have experience or previous electrical qualifications you will only need to do the 3 day 17th Edition course.
Full Time study (No experience/qualifications): 5 days – Monday to Friday
Part Time study (No experience/qualifications): 2 weekends – Saturdays & Sundays
Full Time study (Experienced/Qualified): 3 days – Monday to Wednesday
Part Time study (Experienced/Qualified): 1½ weekends – Sat & Sun
Please remember that you will need to purchase a copy of Requirements for Electrical Installations: BS 7671:2008 Incorporating Amendment No 1: 2011: IET Wiring Regulations before undertaking training. The correct version of the book is: ISBN: 978-1-84919-269-9.
- City & Guilds 2365 Diploma in Electrical Installations Level 3
- City & Guilds 2357 NVQ Diplomas in Electrotechnical Technology Level 3
- City & Guilds 2394 Initial Testing and Inspection Level 3
- City & Guilds 2395 Periodic Testing and Inspection Level 3
Need more Information? CALL us NOW - 0208 9057079
REQUEST YOUR FREE INFO PACK HERE!
(Please provide your full home address in the address field)