2382-12 17th Edition Course
- Full Time Duration: - 3 days Monday to Friday
- Part Time Duration: 2 weekends – Saturdays & Sundays
- Best Price Guaranteed!
- Flexible Payment Plan
- NO HIDDEN FEES
- LIMITED PLACES!!!
What is the City & Guilds 2382 17th Edition Wiring Regulations?
The 17th Edition training course is aimed at those who are already working in the electro-technical sector and whose duties may include the design, installation, inspection, testing, certification and maintenance of electrical systems.
The course explains the application of the IET Wiring Regulations BS7671: June 2008 (2011), and details the correct safe and efficient methods to follow so they comply with the latest version.
What will you learn?
- Scope, object and fundamental principles of BS7671
- Definitions used within BS7671
- Assess the general characteristic of electrical installations
- Protection for safety for electrical installations
- Selection and erection of equipment for electrical installations
- Inspection and testing of electrical installations
- Special installations or locations as identified in BS7671
- Understand the information contained within the appendices of BS7671
Please note that you will need to purchase a copy of Requirements for Electrical Installations: BS 7671:2008 Incorporating Amendment No 1: 2011: IET Wiring Regulations before undertaking the course.
The correct version of the book is: ISBN: 978-1-84919-269-9.
- City & Guilds 2365 Diploma in Electrical Installations Level 3
- City & Guilds 2357 NVQ Diplomas in Electrotechnical Technology Level 3
- City & Guilds 2394 Initial Testing and Inspection Level 3
- City & Guilds 2395 Periodic Testing and Inspection Level 3
Call Now to Register - 0208 9057079
Request your FREE Info Pack now or Request a call back
(Please provide your full home address in the address field)